Tuesday, 14 February 2012

The Great Game

I am currently painting 10mm forces for the Zulu Wars (in between tarting up my Vietnam figures for the SOTCW game). I was after rules for the figures and happened across The Great Game.

These rules looked ideal for me as they are for element based forces. There are 3 books:

Book 1: Rules
Book 2: Army Lists
Book 3: Scenarios

However, the rules as written have some ambiguities in and after some clarifications from the Yahoo Group I have rewritten them to clear up these problems and hopefully get them more exposure to players. Besides the clarifications I have PDF'd Book 3 as for those like me who use LibreOffice or OpenOffice this book loses formatting. For completeness and for those who dislike yahoo I have uploaded all the books.

Book 1: Rules
Book 2: Army Lists
Book 3: Scenarios

No comments: