Saturday, 6 September 2014

Freewargamesrules Wiki update

Since launching the wiki I have made 1,271 edits to the site and have transferred 7 out of the 13 Categories across.

Sadly although many promised to help no one else has stepped up to the plate but this only convinces me I made the right choice to transfer the site to the wiki. When I have completed the transfer which is still going to take me several more sessions over the coming weeks that will be it.

It will be up to the community to keep it alive and if, as I suspect, they don't the site will wither and die but the choice is theirs.

So I am having another few days off from it so my RSI recovers ready for the next session.

2 comments:

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Thanks Pete for your work. Might I suggest you post the new wiki address in a blog post. Most people using a mobile device won't see it unless they switch to desktop mode. I didn't realize wiki was already available.

Kaptain Kobold said...

Likewise. The last post I saw proposed a wiki. Now you say it's active, but I can't find any link to it.